NCA is excited to announce our fall programs that will begin the week of September 12th. All programs listed below will be held at Maria Carrillo High School in Santa Rosa. Online registrations with additional details should be available by August 12th.
- K-3rd Grade Player Fall Development Program
- Open to girls in grades K-3rd Grades
- Five 1.5-hours sessions held on Saturdays
- Dates - 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/8 and 10/15 from 9:30-11am
- $125 per player cost
- 4th-6th Grade Player Fall Development Program
- Open to girls in 4th-6th Grades
- 5-weeks, two 1-hour sessions per week
- Training sessions held on Monday and Wednesday, beginning September 12, and ending October 12th from 6:30-7:30pm
- $150 per player cost
- High School Player Fall Player Development Program and League
- Open to girls in 9th-12th Grades
- 5-weeks, two 1.5-hour sessions per week and 2 games per week
- Training sessions held on Monday and Wednesday, beginning September 12 and ending October 15th from 7:30-9 pm, games will be played on Saturdays from 9:30am – 2:30pm.
- $200 per player cost
Please check our NCA website regularly for updates. Feel free to share this message with friends. Should you have any questions, please contact any NCA Director.
Your continued support of the NCA is greatly appreciated!
~ NCA Directors/Administration